|Set: The Drinking Game
||[Dec. 17th, 2003|12:35 am]
|||||Big Sonic Chill||]|
Set is a fun game: easy to learn,
plays quickly, works across a wide age range, and
everyone plays all the time (no turns). And
that’s just in the family version.
One of my coworkers pointed out that a game just
isn’t a game until there are a decent set of
drinking rules for it. Here are our suggestions:
- If you call “set!&rdquo without
actually finding the set: 1 drink.
- If you pick an easy set (only one attribute
changes): 1 drink.
- Advanced: mix 3 Set decks together.
If you call the set that is completely
identical: finish drink.
- No set found in 12 cards, need to put another
3 down: everyone takes 1 drink.
- You get three sets, one after another,
with nobody else getting any inbetween:
everyone else drinks.
- Advanced: if your set has
a squiggle in it, you have to call
when picking up your set. Otherwise,
Update, 2003-12-17 11:05 PST
- Picking up a set without calling “set”: 1 drink.